For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1988 (the Act), the data controller is:
(trading as CloneAWilly.co.uk) of 15 Greener House, Clapham Road Estate, London, SW4 6ND
CloneAWilly.co.uk is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. CloneAWilly.co.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide us by filling in forms on our site CloneAWilly .co.uk (our site) or information you provide to our third party payment providers. This includes information provided at the time of registering on our site, subscribing to our service, purchasing products on our site or requesting further services. We may also ask you for your information when you report a problem with our site or service. Data collected in this may include name, address, email address, phone number and demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders and other information relevant to customer surveys or offers.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
What we do with the information we collect and store
We require this information in order to sell you products, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, processing your order and shipping your products.
- Third party service providers: we may employ other parties and services to process your order and deliver your products on our behalf, including payment and credit card processing, shipping companies, marketing services such as email, and customer service.
- To improve our products and services.
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information by electronic means about goods or services which may be of interest to you if you have consented to this.
Where we store your personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. All the information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to third parties who will undertake processing of your personal data on our behalf for any of the purposes described above. In particular, we may disclose your personal data to our shipping or fulfilment partners to enable them to fulfil your order.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. We may disclose your personal information if we are under a duty to disclose or share this in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of CloneAWilly.co.uk, or customers or others.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.